H&M launches online shopping, home goods in U.S.: Top picks
It's a happy day in the world of online shopping . . . H&M is ringing in August with its first U.S. e-commerce site.
You can now shop online for everything from women's clothing, accessories, lingerie, maternity wear and cosmetics to a wide range of fashion for men and kids.
But best of all, you'll find H&M home goods, which are not available in any U.S. stores. Here, some of our top picks, from duvet covers and kids' room decor to kitchen accessories and shower curtains.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Long Island
- 100 things every kid should do on LI
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Joe Capobianco
- Ray Catapano
- Long Island and New York City's top photos
- LI notable deaths
- Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos
- Quartermoon is rescued from pool
- Erik Callender's reptiles
- Snow falls across LI
- 98 new stores on LI
- Students create recycled-trash artwork
- Hewlett HS seniors win Siemens Competition
- 100 things every kid should do on LI LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Joe Capobianco Ray Catapano
- Long Island and New York City's top photos LI notable deaths
- Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos Gracie Mansion
- Quartermoon is rescued from pool Who's ringing stock exchanges' bells?
- Erik Callender's reptiles Snow falls across LI
- Students create recycled-trash artwork Hewlett HS seniors win Siemens Competition
- Snow hits LI: 2013 Yaphank church gutted by fire
- LI Holiday Benefit Pageant Billy Joel now and then
- New York City parties Gingerbread house contest
- Meet Long Island's pageant queens Places we loved on Long Island
- Pearl Harbor anniversary remembered on Long Island LI pets pose with Santa