Derek Lam's affordable collection to hit Kohl's
Following Narciso Rodriguez, Derek Lam is the second high fashion designer to create an affordable collection for DesigNation at Kohl's.
Each DesigNation collection is inspired by an international destination, and Lam takes us west from Rodriguez's Istanbul to sunny Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Pieces include misses' shirt dresses, shorts, maxi dresses and swimwear with bold patterns in deep blues and greens. The spring looks, ranging from $36-98, will be sold exclusively at Kohl's stores and kohls.com April 5.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Long Island
- Annie Park
- Cops: 2 dead in shooting near Hofstra
- Kate Spade, 75 other new stores on LI
- Maternity style: Celeb tips for moms-to-be
- Long Island school event photos
- What They're Wearing: UJA Spring Event
- LI notable deaths
- Hangin' in the Hamptons
- 10 big sales this weekend
- Renting in the Hamptons
- 100 things for kids to do on LI
- 'American Idol' Season 12 Finals
- 36 photos of LI in the 20s
- 2012 ExploreLI photo contest: Top 100
- 2012 Hound Howlabaloo in Wantagh
- Annie Park Cops: 2 dead in shooting near Hofstra
- Long Island school event photos LI notable deaths
- 100 things for kids to do on LI President Barack Obama
- Contemporary Furniture Fair highlights 31 famous LIers' favorite hometown places
- Long Island places we loved New York City parties
- See what 19 LIers won on 'Wheel of Fortune' so far Free movies in NYC!
- Recent LI mug shots Recent LI fires
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Andrew Cuomo through the years
- The Bench 5K Hot Dog Chow Down
- Your pet photos Free makeovers for cancer patients