How to wear summer's top swim trends
There are many fresh bathing suit style options for the season. Bloomingdale's Marasco says the return of the one-piece as a seasonal swim statement is "huge," with styles that include graphic prints, new textures such as crochet and "playful cutouts, laser cuts, slits on the side -- it's all very modern." And, along with a vibrant color story, find plenty of black and white, which matches right up with the ready-to-wear trend.
More in Long Island
- LI car accidents Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- 42 signs you're from Nassau Tribeca Film Festival
- 78 luminaries remember life on Long Island LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Manhasset vs. Notre Dame (Md.) Horseless eCarriage at NY Auto Show
- New York City parties 101 new stores on LI
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Recent LI mug shots
- This week's Class AA baseball team rankings Long Island on 'The Ultimate Fighter'
- Buried on Long Island Suffolk Boys Basketball Awards Dinner
- Suffolks Wrestling Awards Dinner Nassau Wrestling Coaches Awards Dinner
- LI notable deaths Mourners pay respects to fallen NYPD officer
- Extreme Easter bonnets on Long Island, NYC Long Island rich cribs
- Way to Go kids