Fashion picks to brighten April showers
This season, designers and retailers are offering up smart, stylish, lively rainy day fashion that explodes with color and pattern.
Michelle Smith, the designer and founder of Milly, is among those who have put a fun spin on rainwear. "I wanted to add some humor and wit to the classic rain trench this season, so I made it transparent," says Smith. "Rainy days are universally rather depressing, so my hope is that this coat will make you a little more excited to get out of bed and get dressed in the morning."
Rain, rain, go away? Not so much this season.
- | View all
User rating:(1) Click to rate
More in Long Island
- New York City parties The fall and rise of St. John's basketball
- 19 LIers spill on their favorite beers St. Patrick's Day celebrations around Long Island
- 41 signs you're from Nassau St. Baldrick's: Going bald for a cure
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs De Blasio selfie, other top photos
- Potholes across LI Divergent premiere
- LI notable deaths LI car accidents
- St. Patrick's Day goes to the dogs CHSAA state Class AA final: St. Anthony's vs. Nazareth
- Long Island Class AA final: Farmingdale vs. Brentwood Coram man charged in uncle's death
- Kellenberg in the CHSAA state 'A' final LI Class A final: Glenn vs. VSS
- Southeast Regional 'C' final: Friends vs. Haldane CHSAA state semifinal: Holy Trinity vs. Buffalo Nichols
- Southeast Regional 'B' final: Hampton Bays vs. Woodlands Shelter Island in the Southeast Regional final
- 23 pets waiting for adoption on LI Southampton at the Southeast Regional final