Hempstead apartment fire

Many residents evacuated from an apartment building in

advertisement | advertise on newsday

Many residents evacuated from an apartment building in hempstead that caught fire due to an unattended candle. Videojournalist: Stringer News Service (July 23, 2012)

Get the Newsday Now newsletter!

The best of Newsday every day in your inbox.

Sign up

By clicking Sign up, you agree to our privacy policy.

Comments

Newsday.com now uses Facebook for our comment boards. Please read our guidelines and connect your Facebook account to comment.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy policy.

OK
Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to Newsday is free for Optimum customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE