Lustgarten Foundation's 13th annual Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk
Many of the 7,500 purple-clad walkers who turned out at Jones Beach on Sunday for the Lustgarten Foundation's 13th annual Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk knew someone who had succumbed to the disease, and walked in tribute.
More in Long Island
- LI car accidents Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- 42 signs you're from Nassau Tribeca Film Festival
- 78 luminaries remember life on Long Island LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Manhasset vs. Notre Dame (Md.) Horseless eCarriage at NY Auto Show
- New York City parties 101 new stores on LI
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Recent LI mug shots
- This week's Class AA baseball team rankings Long Island on 'The Ultimate Fighter'
- Buried on Long Island Suffolk Boys Basketball Awards Dinner
- Suffolks Wrestling Awards Dinner Nassau Wrestling Coaches Awards Dinner
- LI notable deaths Mourners pay respects to fallen NYPD officer
- Extreme Easter bonnets on Long Island, NYC Long Island rich cribs
- Way to Go kids