Carbon monoxide scare at North Merrick school

advertisement | advertise on newsday

Thirteen students and one teacher at Camp Avenue Elementary School in North Merrick were taken to Nassau University Medical Center Thursday after elevated levels of carbon monoxide were detected. Videojournalist: Jim Staubitser (Oct. 10, 2013)

Get the Newsday Now newsletter!

The best of Newsday every day in your inbox.

Sign up

By clicking Sign up, you agree to our privacy policy.

Comments

Newsday.com now uses Facebook for our comment boards. Please read our guidelines and connect your Facebook account to comment.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy policy.

OK
Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to Newsday is free for Optimum customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE