A Project 21 initiative, designed to curb sales of alcohol to minors, resulted in five arrests Tuesday in the Seventh Precinct, Nassau County police said.
Police used an underage agent, who purchased alcohol from five different establishments in Merrick, Wantagh, Massapequa and North Massapequa, police said.
Each of those who sold the alcohol were issued appearance tickets for prohibited sale of alcohol to a minor.
They will appear at First District Court in Hempstead on Feb. 26.
Those ticketed include:
* Song Lin, 54, of 4630 Bowne St., Flushing, Queens, accused of selling alcohol at 1668 Merrick Rd., Merrick.
* Srikanth S. Yesrathnan, 52, of 542 Lenox Rd., Baldwin, accused of selling alcohol at 2030 Sunrise Hwy., Merrick.
* Hyongkyu Nam, 42, of 21951 67th Ave., Oakland Gardens, Queens, accused of selling alcohol at 1911 Wantagh Ave., Wantagh.
* Sayed Fazmil, 30, of 38 Rhode Island Ave., Massapequa, accused of selling alcohol at 1000 Hicksville Rd., Massapequa.
* Satnam Singh, 20, of 7831 264th St., Glen Oaks, Queens, accused of selling alcohol at 975 N. Broadway, North Massapequa.