Derek Lam's affordable collection to hit Kohl's
Following Narciso Rodriguez, Derek Lam is the second high fashion designer to create an affordable collection for DesigNation at Kohl's.
Each DesigNation collection is inspired by an international destination, and Lam takes us west from Rodriguez's Istanbul to sunny Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Pieces include misses' shirt dresses, shorts, maxi dresses and swimwear with bold patterns in deep blues and greens. The spring looks, ranging from $36-98, will be sold exclusively at Kohl's stores and kohls.com April 5.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Long Island
- Searching for a home with an unusual fireplace?
- Holiday gifts for grandparents and elderly parents
- 100 things every kid should do on LI
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Vince Camuto's $48M-plus Southampton home in contract
- Huntington vs. Commack
- Nassau boys soccer awards dinner
- Searching for a home with an unusual fireplace? Bill Bratton through the years
- 100 things every kid should do on LI LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Vince Camuto's $48M-plus Southampton home in contract
- Huntington vs. Commack Nassau boys soccer awards dinner
- Long Island school event photos Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island
- Nassau girls soccer awards dinner Suffolk football awards dinner
- LI notable deaths 116 celebs from LI
- New York City parties Guess who: LI celebrity yearbook photos
- Your pet photos 10 Roosevelt Field dining options
- Huntington Village holiday parade New Yorker photographs horrors of WWII
- Polar plunges in Brookhaven, Shelter Island LI's cheerleading and kickline teams
- Smithtown pets for adoption