Derek Lam's affordable collection to hit Kohl's
Following Narciso Rodriguez, Derek Lam is the second high fashion designer to create an affordable collection for DesigNation at Kohl's.
Each DesigNation collection is inspired by an international destination, and Lam takes us west from Rodriguez's Istanbul to sunny Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Pieces include misses' shirt dresses, shorts, maxi dresses and swimwear with bold patterns in deep blues and greens. The spring looks, ranging from $36-98, will be sold exclusively at Kohl's stores and kohls.com April 5.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Long Island
- Help find these lost LI pets LI notable deaths
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- President Barack Obama LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Smithtown pets for adoption Snow hits NYC, region
- Snow hits LI: 2013 Floyd Hall of Fame ceremony
- Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos SantaCon NYC
- Community celebrates Kwanzaa in Uniondale Recent Suffolk polar plunges
- New York City parties Northport vs. Central Islip
- All-Long Island football first team 2013 Recent LI mug shots
- A Christmas tour of the Goodale home Recent LI fires
- LI car accidents 10 Roosevelt Field dining options
- Former NCPD Commissioner Thomas Dale 100 things every kid should do on LI