Bloomingdale's preps for prom
Prom is on its way, and Bloomingdale's at Roosevelt Field mall in Garden City is bursting with dresses from popular brands such as BCBGMAXAZRIA, Nicole Miller, Aqua and more.
"Look for color or prints, a dress that shows off your shoulders, and try silhouettes that are nipped at the waist," says Stephanie Solomon, Bloomingdales' celebrity fashion director. "At the moment a dress with 50s flair looks current. The most important part is to feel confident and have fun."
Long Island high school students gathered at the store Saturday for a prom fashion show to try out the latest styles and hair and makeup looks.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Long Island
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Snow falls across LI
- 98 new stores on LI
- LI notable deaths
- Students create recycled-trash artwork
- Hewlett HS seniors win Siemens Competition
- Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Yaphank church gutted by fire
- LI Holiday Benefit Pageant
- Your holiday light displays
- Gracie Mansion Who's ringing stock exchanges' bells?
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Snow falls across LI
- LI notable deaths Students create recycled-trash artwork
- Hewlett HS seniors win Siemens Competition Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Snow hits LI: 2013 Yaphank church gutted by fire
- LI Holiday Benefit Pageant Billy Joel now and then
- New York City parties Gingerbread house contest
- Meet Long Island's pageant queens Places we loved on Long Island
- Pearl Harbor anniversary remembered on Long Island LI pets pose with Santa
- Recent polar bear plunges in Suffolk Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island
- Smithtown pets for adoption Brentwood vs. Amityville
- St. Dominic vs. Oyster Bay An extravagant mini Christmas Village