Gifts for infants, toddlers and preschoolers
Most kids have their wish lists ready months in advance. But what about gifts for the little ones in your life? What toys are best for infants, toddlers and preschoolers?
"The best toys are the ones that kids will play with and love," said Laurie Schacht, co-publisher of "The Toy Insider." "They will teach, and sometimes those toys use 'stealth teaching,' in other words, kids are having so much fun playing they don't realize they're learning."
Here, toys for the little ones on your list this holiday season.
-- Jennifer Berger and Beth Whitehouse
- | View all
User rating:(1) Click to rate
More in Long Island
- Help find these lost LI pets LI notable deaths
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- President Barack Obama LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Smithtown pets for adoption Snow hits NYC, region
- Snow hits LI: 2013 Floyd Hall of Fame ceremony
- Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos SantaCon NYC
- Community celebrates Kwanzaa in Uniondale Recent Suffolk polar plunges
- New York City parties Northport vs. Central Islip
- All-Long Island football first team 2013 Recent LI mug shots
- A Christmas tour of the Goodale home Recent LI fires
- LI car accidents 10 Roosevelt Field dining options
- Former NCPD Commissioner Thomas Dale 100 things every kid should do on LI