Kate Middleton favorite Issa London's Banana Republic collection to hit stores
As a designer, you know you've made it (and are about to get very, very busy) when Kate Middleton is spotted in one of your dresses.
That happened for Issa London in November 2010 when the duchess-to-be arrived for her royal engagement announcement in a blue silk wrap dress that perfectly matched her iconic ring.
Now, as Kate focuses on the joys of motherhood, Issa London is gearing up for the launch of its limited-edition capsule collection for Banana Republic, including a replica of the famous blue dress for $130.
The collection includes almost 40 pieces in total, with figure flattering dresses, exotic prints, statement jewelry and leather accessories for $39.50-$150.
You'll find it all at select Banana Republic stores Aug. 8, but here's a quick preview.
More in Long Island
- LI car accidents Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- 42 signs you're from Nassau Tribeca Film Festival
- 78 luminaries remember life on Long Island LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Manhasset vs. Notre Dame (Md.) Horseless eCarriage at NY Auto Show
- New York City parties 101 new stores on LI
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Recent LI mug shots
- This week's Class AA baseball team rankings Long Island on 'The Ultimate Fighter'
- Buried on Long Island Suffolk Boys Basketball Awards Dinner
- Suffolks Wrestling Awards Dinner Nassau Wrestling Coaches Awards Dinner
- LI notable deaths Mourners pay respects to fallen NYPD officer
- Extreme Easter bonnets on Long Island, NYC Long Island rich cribs
- Way to Go kids