Long Island serial killer
Parts of suit by Gilgo victim's mom tossed
A judge has dismissed much of a lawsuit filed by the mother of Shannan Gilbert.
'48 Hours' back on 'LI Serial Killer' case Finding of remains near Ocean Pkwy. still a mystery Gilbert's family files wrongful death suit
LI serial killer dies in upstate hospital Verdict for 'Angel of death' killer How police tracked the Suffolk sniper suspect
advertisement | advertise on newsday
Photos and videos
- Serial-killings rift
- The Long Island serial killer case
- Mari Gilbert threatens lawsuit
- Shannan Gilbert's story
- Only one Gilgo killer?
- LI and U.S. serial killers
- Vigil for Gilgo Beach victims
- 4 years later: Faces of the Gilgo serial killing victims
- Gilbert likely found
- Families of slain victims hold vigil at Gilgo Beach
- Families at Gilgo
- Gilbert search's fourth day
Serial Killer Shannan Gilbert's story Police found her remains on Dec. 13, 2011. Crime Sketching the Gilgo victims How do forensic artists create their sketches? Crime Who was Jessica Taylor? Taylor's remains were found in 2003 and 2011 on Long Island. TV Case featured on '48 Hours Mystery' Read about and watch the CBS show that dissected the case. Serial Killer Video gallery Video reports from the South Shore of Long Island.