Nine people were arrested and one vehicle was seized during an overnight sobriety checkpoint in Huntington Station, police said.
The sobriety checkpoint was set up on Route 110 from 11:10 p.m. Friday to 3 a.m. Saturday. Suffolk County Highway Patrol and Second Precinct officers, assisted by New York State Troopers, Suffolk County Park Police and Metropolitan Transportation Authority police conducted the checkpoint.
A total of 527 vehicles went through the checkpoint. The following people were charged with driving while intoxicated:
· Kimberly Mulloy, 30, of 98 Westwood Rd. N., Massapequa Park
· Judy Breden, 49, of 74 Spruce St., Hicksville
· Samantha Benkovsky, 25, of 12 Wilderness Rd., St. James
· Shannon Ferguson, 29, of 1 Roberts Place, Melville
· Taylor Freidman, 22, of 70 Mulford Ave., Huntington Station
· Danielle Muller, 41, of 10 St. Claire St., Deer Park
· Paul Martinolich, 37, of 3280 Sunrise Hwy., Wantagh
The following people were charged with driving while ability impaired by drugs:
· Bettmarie Lopez Hernandez, 22, of 457 Lincoln Blvd., Hauppauge
· Marc Korsunsky, 23, of 7902 19th Ave., Brooklyn
All are scheduled to be arraigned Saturday at First District Court in Central Islip.