Choose another community:
Great 'Italian' cook dies of brain aneurysm
When Joan Gargiulo went Christmas shopping for her six grandchildren, she found it hard to
The Village of Lindenhurst was founded by Thomas and Abbey Wellwood in 1870. The town had been known as Wellwood until that year, when it was renamed Breslau after the hometown of its German settlers. The village was renamed again as Lindenhurst in 1891 and became an incorporated village in 1923. newsday.com/lindenhurst Sign up for community newsletters.
advertisement | advertise on newsday