Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Long Island
- De Blasio selfie, other top photos
- LI's cheerleading and kickline teams
- Prom dresses, spring styles, 10 sales this weekend
- 19 LIers spill on their favorite beers
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations around Long Island
- 41 signs you're from Nassau
- St. Baldrick's: Going bald for a cure
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- De Blasio selfie, other top photos LI's cheerleading and kickline teams
- New York City parties The fall and rise of St. John's basketball
- 19 LIers spill on their favorite beers St. Patrick's Day celebrations around Long Island
- 41 signs you're from Nassau St. Baldrick's: Going bald for a cure
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Potholes across LI
- Divergent premiere LI notable deaths
- LI car accidents St. Patrick's Day goes to the dogs
- CHSAA state Class AA final: St. Anthony's vs. Nazareth Long Island Class AA final: Farmingdale vs. Brentwood
- Coram man charged in uncle's death Kellenberg in the CHSAA state 'A' final
- LI Class A final: Glenn vs. VSS Southeast Regional 'C' final: Friends vs. Haldane
- CHSAA state semifinal: Holy Trinity vs. Buffalo Nichols Southeast Regional 'B' final: Hampton Bays vs. Woodlands
- Shelter Island in the Southeast Regional final 23 pets waiting for adoption on LI