Derek Lam's affordable collection to hit Kohl's
Following Narciso Rodriguez, Derek Lam is the second high fashion designer to create an affordable collection for DesigNation at Kohl's.
Each DesigNation collection is inspired by an international destination, and Lam takes us west from Rodriguez's Istanbul to sunny Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Pieces include misses' shirt dresses, shorts, maxi dresses and swimwear with bold patterns in deep blues and greens. The spring looks, ranging from $36-98, will be sold exclusively at Kohl's stores and kohls.com April 5.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Long Island
- LI notable deaths
- Searching for a short sale on LI?
- 10 Roosevelt Field dining options
- Former NCPD Commissioner Thomas Dale
- Chadwicks American Chophouse & Bar
- 100 things every kid should do on LI
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Joe Capobianco
- Ray Catapano
- Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos
- Quartermoon is rescued from pool
- LI notable deaths 10 Roosevelt Field dining options
- Former NCPD Commissioner Thomas Dale 100 things every kid should do on LI
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Joe Capobianco
- Ray Catapano Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos Gracie Mansion
- Quartermoon is rescued from pool Who's ringing stock exchanges' bells?
- Erik Callender's reptiles Snow falls across LI
- Students create recycled-trash artwork Hewlett HS seniors win Siemens Competition
- Snow hits LI: 2013 Yaphank church gutted by fire
- LI Holiday Benefit Pageant Billy Joel now and then
- New York City parties Gingerbread house contest
- Meet Long Island's pageant queens Places we loved on Long Island