Fashion picks to brighten April showers
This season, designers and retailers are offering up smart, stylish, lively rainy day fashion that explodes with color and pattern.
Michelle Smith, the designer and founder of Milly, is among those who have put a fun spin on rainwear. "I wanted to add some humor and wit to the classic rain trench this season, so I made it transparent," says Smith. "Rainy days are universally rather depressing, so my hope is that this coat will make you a little more excited to get out of bed and get dressed in the morning."
Rain, rain, go away? Not so much this season.
- | View all
User rating:(1) Click to rate
More in Long Island
- 300-yard rushers in Long Island history LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Help find these lost LI pets Tanker explosion in Bellmore
- LI pets pose with Santa LI notable deaths
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- President Barack Obama Smithtown pets for adoption
- Snow hits NYC, region Snow hits LI: 2013
- Floyd Hall of Fame ceremony Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos
- SantaCon NYC Community celebrates Kwanzaa in Uniondale
- Recent Suffolk polar plunges New York City parties
- Northport vs. Central Islip All-Long Island football first team 2013
- Recent LI mug shots A Christmas tour of the Goodale home
- Recent LI fires LI car accidents