Derek Lam's affordable collection to hit Kohl's
Following Narciso Rodriguez, Derek Lam is the second high fashion designer to create an affordable collection for DesigNation at Kohl's.
Each DesigNation collection is inspired by an international destination, and Lam takes us west from Rodriguez's Istanbul to sunny Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Pieces include misses' shirt dresses, shorts, maxi dresses and swimwear with bold patterns in deep blues and greens. The spring looks, ranging from $36-98, will be sold exclusively at Kohl's stores and kohls.com April 5.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Long Island
- Potholes across LI Divergent premiere
- LI notable deaths LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Long Island and New York City's top photos LI car accidents
- St. Baldrick's: Going bald for a cure St. Patrick's Day goes to the dogs
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations around Long Island CHSAA state Class AA final: St. Anthony's vs. Nazareth
- Long Island Class AA final: Farmingdale vs. Brentwood Coram man charged in uncle's death
- Kellenberg in the CHSAA state 'A' final LI Class A final: Glenn vs. VSS
- Southeast Regional 'C' final: Friends vs. Haldane CHSAA state semifinal: Holy Trinity vs. Buffalo Nichols
- Southeast Regional 'B' final: Hampton Bays vs. Woodlands Shelter Island in the Southeast Regional final
- 40 signs you're from Nassau 23 pets waiting for adoption on LI
- Southampton at the Southeast Regional final CHSAA state 'A' semi: Kellenberg vs. Kennedy Catholic
- LI Class AA final: Sachem East vs. Baldwin LI Class A final: Harborfields vs. North Shore