Cops: Carbon monoxide sickens 5 in Bay Shore

Five people living at a home on Brentwood Road in Bay Shore were hospitalized in serious condition after they were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes likely caused by a generator operating indoors late Friday, May 23, 2014, Suffolk police said. (Credit: Stringer News Service)

Suffolk police and firefighters evacuated five adults from a home on Brentwood Road in Bay Shore late Friday, May 23, 2014, after they were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes, possibly caused by a generator operating inside the home, police said.

advertisement | advertise on newsday

The best of Newsday every day in your inbox. Get the Newsday Now newsletter!

Comments

Newsday.com now uses Facebook for our comment boards. Please read our guidelines and connect your Facebook account to comment.