Kate Middleton favorite Issa London's Banana Republic collection to hit stores
As a designer, you know you've made it (and are about to get very, very busy) when Kate Middleton is spotted in one of your dresses.
That happened for Issa London in November 2010 when the duchess-to-be arrived for her royal engagement announcement in a blue silk wrap dress that perfectly matched her iconic ring.
Now, as Kate focuses on the joys of motherhood, Issa London is gearing up for the launch of its limited-edition capsule collection for Banana Republic, including a replica of the famous blue dress for $130.
The collection includes almost 40 pieces in total, with figure flattering dresses, exotic prints, statement jewelry and leather accessories for $39.50-$150.
You'll find it all at select Banana Republic stores Aug. 8, but here's a quick preview.
More in Long Island
- 79 celebrities remember life on Long Island Long Island and New York City's top photos
- LI car accidents Long Beach vs. Wantagh
- Recent LI fires Celeb spotting at Tribeca Film Fest
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs This week's Class AA baseball team rankings
- 50 years ago, NY World's Fair predicted today LI notable deaths
- LI Easter egg hunts 2014 Animals on the loose on LI, in NY
- Long Island's best tattoos Way to Go kids
- Long Island rich cribs Places we loved on Long Island
- Extreme Easter bonnets on Long Island, NYC Smithtown East vs. Port Washington
- 41 signs you're from Suffolk 100 things every kid should do on LI
- 40 LIers spill on their favorite beers Pets waiting for adoption on LI
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories 42 signs you're from Nassau