Derek Lam's affordable collection to hit Kohl's
Following Narciso Rodriguez, Derek Lam is the second high fashion designer to create an affordable collection for DesigNation at Kohl's.
Each DesigNation collection is inspired by an international destination, and Lam takes us west from Rodriguez's Istanbul to sunny Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Pieces include misses' shirt dresses, shorts, maxi dresses and swimwear with bold patterns in deep blues and greens. The spring looks, ranging from $36-98, will be sold exclusively at Kohl's stores and kohls.com April 5.
More in Long Island
- LI notable deaths
- 27 LIers who've made us proud
- 10 sales to hit this weekend
- Guess who: LI celebrity yearbook pictures
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Ward Melville vs. West Islip
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- 79 celebrities remember life on Long Island
- LI car accidents
- Long Beach vs. Wantagh
- Recent LI fires
- LI notable deaths 27 LIers who've made us proud
- Guess who: LI celebrity yearbook pictures Who's ringing stock exchanges' bells?
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Ward Melville vs. West Islip Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- 79 celebrities remember life on Long Island LI car accidents
- Long Beach vs. Wantagh Recent LI fires
- Celeb spotting at Tribeca Film Fest This week's Class AA baseball team rankings
- 50 years ago, NY World's Fair predicted today LI Easter egg hunts 2014
- Animals on the loose on LI, in NY Long Island's best tattoos
- Way to Go kids Long Island rich cribs
- Places we loved on Long Island Extreme Easter bonnets on Long Island, NYC
- Smithtown East vs. Port Washington 41 signs you're from Suffolk