Two firefighters were injured in a Thursday blaze at a Tuckahoe house of worship, where an electrical problem may have sparked the fire, Southampton Town police said.

One firefighter fell partway through the floor of the Padgett Temple on North Magee Street and the other slipped on ice, police said. Both were treated and released from Southampton Hospital, authorities said.

advertisement | advertise on newsday

The fire was reported at 8:19 a.m., police said, and officers and firefighters from Southampton, North Sea, Sag Harbor and Hampton Bays rushed to the scene, along with officials from the town fire marshal’s office.

Investigators found a portable heater had been in use and said the fire’s cause was electrical in nature, police said.

Detectives said the investigation is still ongoing and ask anyone with information to call them at 631-702-2230.

With Ellen Yan