Babylon Old Town Hall

Babylon’s Old Town Hall, built from 1917 to 1918, served as the seat of town government until 1958, and as the town and district court house until 1979. After being under private ownership for more than 20 years, Old Town Hall was purchased by the Town of Babylon in June 2004 and rededicated on Oct. 24, 2004. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2005, and today it houses a museum.

advertisement | advertise on newsday