Upload Photo
An early version of Louie's Oyster Bar and
Caption / Share

An early version of Louie's Oyster Bar and Grille, circa 1915-1925, before it was moved farther down Main Street when the the North Hempstead Town Dock expanded. Until the 1990s, Louie's was owned and managed by four generations of the Zwerlein family.(Credit: Cow Neck Peninsula Historical Society)

1 of 15

Share this photo

Historic photos of Port Washington

The historic postcard collection, courtesy of the Cow Neck Peninsula Historical Society, shows scenes from around Port Washington in the early 20th century.