Cyber Monday: Online holiday shopping guide
After surviving Sandy, and the powerless days and weeks that followed, who’s got energy (or patience) to deal with those lines at the mall? The packed parking lots? And gas prices? Let’s not even go there.
So Cyber Monday, for New Yorkers and others in the weather-weary metro area, may be especially appreciated this year. The Monday after Thanksgiving was nicknamed some years ago by online retailers eager to create their own version of Black Friday — a virtual kickoff to the holiday shopping season. Surf the web and you’ll find all kinds of deals and discounts.
At the website for A/X Armani Exchange — armaniexchange.com — shoppers can enjoy 35 percent off site-wide. At Keds.com, 30 percent off. Jewelry website jilzara.com, 50 percent — and each offers free shipping. You’ll score up to 70 percent off at Desigual.com, plus two “superdeals” at noon and 9 p.m. Even smaller sites join in, like humblechic.com, with 20 percent discounts (and free tote with purchase) or marticompany.com, where designer Marti Horowitz provides 25 percent off all jewelry. Time to get clicking….
-- Joseph V. Amodio
More in Health
- Graduate from your basic blender with these models
- Cardio classes to take this spring
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- Work on that beach body with these classes
- The 411 on foam rollers
- 5 health foods that aren't healthy
- 6 at-home gym essentials for your tiny NYC apartment
- Assisted-living facility evacuated, officials say
- Graduate from your basic blender with these models Cardio classes to take this spring
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories Work on that beach body with these classes
- The 411 on foam rollers 5 health foods that aren't healthy
- 6 at-home gym essentials for your tiny NYC apartment Assisted-living facility evacuated, officials say
- Celeb cancer patients Five tasty ways to keep the flu at bay, courtesy of NYC chefs
- Marlise Munoz life support case A year of awareness: The path of blood