Fmr. Marine has breast cancer, VA rejects care
Thirty years after the first tainted wells were discovered at Camp Lejeune, Marines and their families are still fighting for help. Tom Gervasi,who has a rare case of breast cancer, has been rejected by the Veterans Administration twice. AP video. (March 22)
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Health
- Ex-NFL players on NY Super Bowl Nassau, Marines honor LI plastic surgeon
- Nassau cop: ‘I was falsely arrested’ Lawsuit: Chimps should be freed
- Dwindling handful of LI Pearl Harbor widows Fifth-grader from Dix Hills rocks 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- What would Rivera get Yankees for Christmas? Stop & Shop launches safe pharmaceutical disposal
- Kidsday goes to Bounce Trampoline Sports Cops: 3 injured in boat accident
- Nassau lights its Christmas tree Billy Joel’s movin' out
- Santa video-chats with hospitalized kids in New Hyde Park Eastern Suffolk BOCES rebrands education program
- Greenport students make wreaths from washed-up plastic Billy Joel tribute star gets a 'big shot'
- Raw video: Cops say man charged after recording employees in bathroom NTSB: Derailed train was speeding
- Cox on Astorino's possible candidacy News 12 LI: Metro-North derailment kills 4
- Driver seriously injured in Bay Shore crash