Kidney donor wanted
A 28-year-old man with a genetic kidney disease has taken to the streets of Beaverton, Ore., hoping a local motorist can aid him in his effort to get a new kidney. AP video. (Jan. 21)
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Health
- Ex-NFL players on NY Super Bowl Nassau, Marines honor LI plastic surgeon
- Nassau cop: ‘I was falsely arrested’ Lawsuit: Chimps should be freed
- Dwindling handful of LI Pearl Harbor widows Fifth-grader from Dix Hills rocks 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- What would Rivera get Yankees for Christmas? Stop & Shop launches safe pharmaceutical disposal
- Kidsday goes to Bounce Trampoline Sports Cops: 3 injured in boat accident
- Nassau lights its Christmas tree Billy Joel’s movin' out
- Santa video-chats with hospitalized kids in New Hyde Park Eastern Suffolk BOCES rebrands education program
- Greenport students make wreaths from washed-up plastic Billy Joel tribute star gets a 'big shot'
- Raw video: Cops say man charged after recording employees in bathroom NTSB: Derailed train was speeding
- Cox on Astorino's possible candidacy News 12 LI: Metro-North derailment kills 4
- Driver seriously injured in Bay Shore crash