Morning-after pill ruling
A NY federal judge ruled Friday that age restrictions on sales of the morning-after pill must end within 30 days, opening up access to the pill to women of all ages, including those under 17. AP talks to advocates on both sides of the issue. AP video. (April 5)
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Health
- Pearl Harbor widows Fifth-grader from Dix Hills rocks 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- What would Rivera get Yankees for Christmas? Stop & Shop launches safe pharmaceutical disposal
- Kidsday goes to Bounce Trampoline Sports Cops: 3 injured in boat accident
- Nassau lights its Christmas tree Billy Joel’s movin' out
- Santa video-chats with hospitalized kids in New Hyde Park Eastern Suffolk BOCES rebrands education program
- Greenport students make wreaths from washed-up plastic Billy Joel tribute star gets a 'big shot'
- Raw video: Cops say man charged after recording employees in bathroom NTSB: Derailed train was speeding
- Cox on Astorino's possible candidacy News 12 LI: Metro-North derailment kills 4
- Driver seriously injured in Bay Shore crash Friend of slain Islip man discusses the case
- Winter sailing season kicks off Valerie Kellogg talks Black Friday deals