Rejuvenating facials at Long Island spas
After a loooong, cold winter, it's the right time for a refresher course -- we're talking about your face. Skin gets dull, congested and D-R-Y during the colder months, and a facial is a wonderful rejuvenator.
But there's a lot going on in the world of skin care, and it seems that the days of the very basic facial are virtually extinct. So to learn about some variations on the theme, we went under the steam, the stone, the cream and, eeks, even the razor. And besides the relaxing, pampering experience (some more relaxing and pampering than others), the greatest benefit of all is beautiful, healthy skin.
More in Health
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories Graduate from your basic blender with these models
- Cardio classes to take this spring Work on that beach body with these classes
- The 411 on foam rollers 5 health foods that aren't healthy
- 6 at-home gym essentials for your tiny NYC apartment Assisted-living facility evacuated, officials say
- Celeb cancer patients Five tasty ways to keep the flu at bay, courtesy of NYC chefs
- Marlise Munoz life support case A year of awareness: The path of blood