Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Nation/World
- President Barack Obama
- Pope Francis I
- New York City parties
- Bill Clinton at Westchester Community College
- Malcolm Shabazz remembered
- Tornadoes hit Texas
- President Obama visits NYC
- Stabbing death of Leila Fowler
- NASA astronauts plug leak during rare spacewalk
- 'Saturday Night Live'
- Staff Sgt. Eric Christian laid to rest
- NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg through the years Andrew Cuomo through the years
- President Barack Obama LI notable deaths
- See what 19 LIers won on 'Wheel of Fortune' so far 37 famous LIers' favorite hometown places
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Molloy College Class of 2013 graduates
- New York City parties College graduations on LI
- NYIT graduation 2013 SUNY College at Old Westbury graduation
- Farmingdale State College graduation Cops: 2 dead in shooting near Hofstra
- Suffolk County Community College graduation Hofstra University graduation 2013
- Adelphi graduation 2013 U.S. Army generals from LI
- Briarcliffe College Class of 2013 graduates Long Island school event photos
- Dowling College class of 2013 graduates Field of Wheels 2013
- Hometown heroes Annie Park