Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Nation/World
- Fake sign-language interpreter
- Olympic torch relay
- Snow, ice, freezing temps hit U.S.
- Prince Harry around the world
- President Barack Obama
- John F. Kennedy assassination edition of Newsday
- Midwest tornadoes
- Russian plane crash
- Whitey Bulger through the years
- Typhoon Haiyan slams the Philippines
- Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Presidential pets
- JFK assassination artifacts
- Election day in NYC
- 'Saturday Night Live'
- LAX shooting
- The Kennedy family through the years
- Baby animals
- 100 things every kid should do on LI LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Joe Capobianco Ray Catapano
- Long Island and New York City's top photos LI notable deaths
- Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos Gracie Mansion
- Quartermoon is rescued from pool Who's ringing stock exchanges' bells?
- Erik Callender's reptiles Snow falls across LI
- Students create recycled-trash artwork Hewlett HS seniors win Siemens Competition
- Snow hits LI: 2013 Yaphank church gutted by fire
- LI Holiday Benefit Pageant Billy Joel now and then
- New York City parties Gingerbread house contest
- Meet Long Island's pageant queens Places we loved on Long Island
- Pearl Harbor anniversary remembered on Long Island LI pets pose with Santa