Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in New York City
- New York City parties
- 'Epic' premieres in NYC
- Hundreds flock to Malcolm X's grave site in Ardsley
- Qureshi on the Met roof
- Residents upset over photographs by Svenson
- Contemporary Furniture Fair highlights
- Sotheby's, Christie's and other NYC auctions
- Wolverine made of wax unveiled in NYC
- President Obama visits NYC
- 'Saturday Night Live'
- HV celebs hit the Met Gala 2013
- Citi Bike: NYC's bike share program
- 2013 Five Boro Bike Tour
- Charlie Wassil funeral in Cortlandt Manor
- Joseph Lhota through the years
- New York City parties LI sites on the National Register of Historic Places
- LI notable deaths LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg through the years Andrew Cuomo through the years
- President Barack Obama See what 19 LIers won on 'Wheel of Fortune' so far
- 37 famous LIers' favorite hometown places Molloy College Class of 2013 graduates
- College graduations on LI NYIT graduation 2013
- SUNY College at Old Westbury graduation Farmingdale State College graduation
- Wake held for Hofstra's Andrea Rebello Suffolk County Community College graduation
- Hofstra University graduation 2013 Adelphi graduation 2013
- U.S. Army generals from LI Briarcliffe College Class of 2013 graduates
- Long Island school event photos Dowling College class of 2013 graduates
- Field of Wheels 2013 Hometown heroes