Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in New York City
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Huntington vs. Commack
- Nassau boys soccer awards dinner LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Long Island school event photos Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island
- Nassau girls soccer awards dinner Suffolk football awards dinner
- LI notable deaths 116 celebs from LI
- New York City parties Guess who: LI celebrity yearbook photos
- Your pet photos 10 Roosevelt Field dining options
- Huntington Village holiday parade New Yorker photographs horrors of WWII
- Polar plunges in Brookhaven, Shelter Island LI's cheerleading and kickline teams
- Smithtown pets for adoption 27 signs you're from Nassau
- Billy Joel now and then Meet Long Island's pageant queens