Bloomingdale's preps for prom
Prom is on its way, and Bloomingdale's at Roosevelt Field mall in Garden City is bursting with dresses from popular brands such as BCBGMAXAZRIA, Nicole Miller, Aqua and more.
"Look for color or prints, a dress that shows off your shoulders, and try silhouettes that are nipped at the waist," says Stephanie Solomon, Bloomingdales' celebrity fashion director. "At the moment a dress with 50s flair looks current. The most important part is to feel confident and have fun."
Long Island high school students gathered at the store Saturday for a prom fashion show to try out the latest styles and hair and makeup looks.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in New York City
- Huntington vs. Commack Nassau boys soccer awards dinner
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Long Island school event photos
- Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island Nassau girls soccer awards dinner
- Suffolk football awards dinner LI notable deaths
- Long Island and New York City's top photos 116 celebs from LI
- New York City parties Guess who: LI celebrity yearbook photos
- Your pet photos 10 Roosevelt Field dining options
- Huntington Village holiday parade New Yorker photographs horrors of WWII
- Polar plunges in Brookhaven, Shelter Island LI's cheerleading and kickline teams
- Smithtown pets for adoption 27 signs you're from Nassau
- Billy Joel now and then Meet Long Island's pageant queens
- Places we loved on Long Island