Jill Zarin, Ramona Rizzo team up with Ooh la la Boutiques to fight breast cancer
Combine hot outfits, celebrity guests, break-dancing models and a beach-front venue, and you have the scene at Ooh la la Boutiques' Glitz Glamour Groove Give fashion show to benefit nonprofit group Boarding for Breast Cancer on Saturday night.
"I'm a Long Island girl," proud host Jill Zarin, known for her fashion line Skweez Couture and former role on Bravo's "Real Housewives of New York City," announced from the poolside runway on the Allegria Hotel's rooftop in Long Beach.
Other reality stars in attendance were "Mob Wives" Ramona Rizzo and Karen Gravano. Rizzo modeled a body-hugging black dress with cut-out shoulders and carried a gold toy gun as Gravano cheered her on.
Dr. Patrick McManus of Beach Babies and Broward Limousine were among the sponsors. Looks are on sale at Ooh la la Boutiques in Long Beach, Huntington, Fire Island and Babylon.
More in New York City
- Horseless eCarriage at NY Auto Show
- New York City parties
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Mourners pay respects to fallen NYPD officer
- Coney Island rebuilds, reopens after 17 months
- Who's ringing stock exchanges' bells?
- Miley Cyrus and more rock the Barclays
- Jones Beach acts of 2014
- Mets Opening Day 2014
- Greek Independence Day Parade 2014
- LI car accidents Manhasset vs. Notre Dame (Md.)
- Horseless eCarriage at NY Auto Show New York City parties
- Tribeca Film Festival 101 new stores on LI
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Recent LI mug shots This week's Class AA baseball team rankings
- Long Island on 'The Ultimate Fighter' Buried on Long Island
- Suffolk Boys Basketball Awards Dinner Suffolks Wrestling Awards Dinner
- Nassau Wrestling Coaches Awards Dinner LI notable deaths
- Mourners pay respects to fallen NYPD officer Extreme Easter bonnets on Long Island, NYC
- Long Island rich cribs Way to Go kids
- Civilians learn police technique Coney Island rebuilds, reopens after 17 months
- Run or Dye 5K in Uniondale LI Easter egg hunts 2014