LI kids have fun at White Post Farms fall fest
Despite the overcast day, opening weekend of the White Post Farms Fall Farm Festival in Melville kicked off to a great start. Kids and parents enjoyed the petting zoo, bouncy houses, pumpkin patch and more.
What were kids' favorite things at the festival? Find out what they had to say.
WHEN/WHERE 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (stay until 6 p.m.), every weekend through Oct. 30, White Post Farms, 250 Old Country Rd., Melville.
INFO 631-351-9373, whitepostfarms.com
ADMISSION $14.27 (look for discount coupons at whitepostfarms.com)
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in New York City
- Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Gracie Mansion
- Who's ringing stock exchanges' bells?
- New York City parties
- Bill Bratton through the years
- 'Mariano Rivera Way' for the day
- Lady Gaga, Rockette, Einstein join NY wax museum
- Barclays Center concerts 2013
- Baby Hope's headstone engraved with her real name
- Joe Capobianco Ray Catapano
- Long Island and New York City's top photos LI notable deaths
- Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos Gracie Mansion
- Quartermoon is rescued from pool Who's ringing stock exchanges' bells?
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Erik Callender's reptiles
- Snow falls across LI Students create recycled-trash artwork
- Hewlett HS seniors win Siemens Competition Snow hits LI: 2013
- Yaphank church gutted by fire LI Holiday Benefit Pageant
- Billy Joel now and then New York City parties
- Gingerbread house contest Meet Long Island's pageant queens
- Places we loved on Long Island Pearl Harbor anniversary remembered on Long Island
- LI pets pose with Santa Recent polar bear plunges in Suffolk