Life without parole in shooting of cop from LI
Luis Ortiz, convicted of attempted murder for firing a bullet into the head of NYPD Sgt. Kevin Brennan of Garden City Park in February 2012, was sentenced in Brooklyn on Tuesday to life in prison without parole. Brennan was on hand to share his thoughts on the sentencing. Videojournalists: Chris Ware & News 12 (July 23, 2013)
- | View all
User rating:(1) Click to rate
More in New York City
- Ex-NFL players on NY Super Bowl Nassau, Marines honor LI plastic surgeon
- Nassau cop: ‘I was falsely arrested’ Lawsuit: Chimps should be freed
- Dwindling handful of LI Pearl Harbor widows Fifth-grader from Dix Hills rocks 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- What would Rivera get Yankees for Christmas? Stop & Shop launches safe pharmaceutical disposal
- Kidsday goes to Bounce Trampoline Sports Cops: 3 injured in boat accident
- Nassau lights its Christmas tree Billy Joel’s movin' out
- Santa video-chats with hospitalized kids in New Hyde Park Eastern Suffolk BOCES rebrands education program
- Greenport students make wreaths from washed-up plastic Billy Joel tribute star gets a 'big shot'
- Raw video: Cops say man charged after recording employees in bathroom NTSB: Derailed train was speeding
- Cox on Astorino's possible candidacy News 12 LI: Metro-North derailment kills 4
- Driver seriously injured in Bay Shore crash