News 12 nor'easter update
The winter weather settling over Long Island remains a nor'easter, with wind gusts to 55 mph and coastal flooding expected, but a breath of dry, western air means significantly less snow than previously forecast. News 12 video.
- Hempstead 'transition school' classes begin Making ravioli for 65 years
- Rally for Maggie Rosales Siemens finalists discuss projects
- 45 pies in 45 days Ebola-protection gear demonstrated at LI hospital
- Oyster Bay celebrates 31st annual Oyster Festival Dogs that pull their weight
- Cops: Man arrested in stabbings at Wyandanch HS football game Guns collected at buyback in Hauppauge
- Cahill on the role of the attorney general