Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in News
- Snow falls across LI
- LI notable deaths
- Hewlett HS seniors win Siemens Competition
- Notable sports deaths in 2013
- Snow hits LI: 2013
- Snow, ice, freezing temps hit U.S.
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- America's health care reform through history
- U.S. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand
- President Barack Obama
- John F. Kennedy assassination edition of Newsday
- Midwest tornadoes
- Whitey Bulger through the years
- Who's ringing stock exchanges' bells? LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Snow falls across LI LI notable deaths
- Students create recycled-trash artwork Hewlett HS seniors win Siemens Competition
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Snow hits LI: 2013
- Yaphank church gutted by fire LI Holiday Benefit Pageant
- Billy Joel now and then New York City parties
- Gingerbread house contest Meet Long Island's pageant queens
- Places we loved on Long Island Pearl Harbor anniversary remembered on Long Island
- LI pets pose with Santa Recent polar bear plunges in Suffolk
- Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island Smithtown pets for adoption
- Brentwood vs. Amityville St. Dominic vs. Oyster Bay
- An extravagant mini Christmas Village Car crashes into Trader Joe's in Oceanside