Orange chamber announces award winners
Orange County Chamber of Commerce has announced its annual awards, according to a chamber news release Wednesday.
The awards will be presented at the chamber's annual meeting and awards reception on Oct. 18 at Anthony's Pier 9 restaurant in New Windsor, the release said. The event is sponsored by M&T Bank.
The winners are:
• Business of the Year (large): Mobile Life Support Services Inc.
• Business of the Year (medium): On My Way Early Learning & Child Care Center.
• Business of the Year (small): Mid-Hudson Co-Operative Insurance Co.
• Not-for-Profit Enterprise: Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan.
• Green Business of the Year: Global Recycling Inc.
• Volunteer of the Year (general membership): Renee Bulla of Momentum Advertising.
• Volunteer of the Year (Board of Directors): Charlie Milich of RAL Supply Group.
• Presidents Awards: Richard Rowley of ProBuild and FISH, an Orange County YWCA job-training program for women.
• Commitment to Community: Elant, Inc.
• Legacy Award: Daniel Rea O'Brien (retired, Orange County Chamber of Commerce).
The reception will begin with hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar at 5:30 p.m., followed by dessert, the program and presentation of awards from 7 to 8 p.m., the release said.
A commemorative journal will be published in conjunction with the event. Anyone interested in placing an ad in the journal should contact Karen at 845-457-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance reservations, at $45 per person, are required for the reception. More information is available by calling Roseann at 845-457-9700 or by visiting www.orangeny.com.