Newsday's new all-encompassing baseball blog on the Yankees, Mets, MLB and more from around the sport.
BloggersErik Boland Marc Carig Cody Derespina Nick Klopsis Mark La Monica David Lennon Casey Musarra Anthony Rieber
Mets unbeatable when they hit 3 at Citi
Notes from the Mets' win over Atlanta on Saturday:
- The Mets improved to 22-0 at Citi Field when they hit at least three home runs
- Ike Davis and Ruben Tejada (both 0-for-4) were the only starters to go hitless for the Mets. Davis, the No. 4 hitter, is 0-for-8
- Jason Bay got his first hit
- Martin Prado's two-run home run off R.A. Dickey in the fifth snapped the Mets pitching staff's scoreless streak at 13 innings this season and 22 innings overall, including a shutout in the team's last game of 2011
- The Braves (0-2) were 0-for-4 with runners in scoring position and are 0-for-10 in the series.