Boland talks Masahiro Tanaka
Newsday's Yankees beat writer Erik Boland talks about the elbow injury to starter Masahiro Tanaka and what it means to the Yankees for the remainder of the 2014 season. (Credit: Newsday / Chris Ware, Robert Cassidy)
More in Baseball
- Yankees prospect is ambidextrous pitcher
- The Mets take the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kershaw throws baseballs at Kimmel
- The MLB mispronounciations of 'Mad Dog'
- Watch Nike's new Jeter ad
- Lou Gehrig's farewell speech
- Watch Derek Jeter turn 40
- Strawberry: Sex ultimatum led to recovery
- Local Little Leaguers meet Major Leaguers
- Is Tanaka the real deal?
- Kidsday meets Yankees' Brian Roberts
- Bob Wolff honored at Yankee Stadium
- Cano, Fallon prank Yankees fans
- Tweet brings Mets OF to visit sick kids
- Mets’ Young Jr. visits kids in Stony Brook
- Yankees unveil Nelson Mandela plaque
- Trailer: 'Million Dollar Arm'
- Newsday's Erik Boland talks Yankees' first week
- Tennis camp teaches more than just tennis Raw: Colts owner at Indiana court
- Laila Ali plays tennis with kids at U.S. Open 49ers' Ray McDonald arrested
- Mirjana Lucic-Baroni relishes upset win Sara Errani defeats Venus Williams at U.S. Open
- Labor Day weekend weather forecast AP Exclusive: Shelly Sterling on Clippers sale
- Michigan football team plays on 'concrete' field Watch: Manziel as 'Johnny JamBoogie' in Snickers commercial
- USC coach voices support for suspended Shaw The Lemon Ice King of Corona
- Cici Bellis shocks many at U.S Open LI's Rubin falls at U.S. Open
- Eli: 'Room for improvement' on offense Making the 'Sunday Night Football' intro
- Chris Wade prepares for his first UFC fight Mike Francesa takes Ice Bucket challenge
- St. Anthony's still the hunted in CHSFL How do you think the Jets will do in 2014?
- Long Island fans welcome Jets back to Hofstra St. John the Baptist thinks they can and they will
- Carey football begins training Next door at the U.S. Open: A day in the park