New Rochelle hero Ray Rice heads to Super Bowl
NFL star Ray Rice is considered a hometown hero in New Rochelle, where he got his football start with New Rochelle High School coach Lou DiRienzo. Rice is headed to his first Super Bowl this Sunday, and we spoke to DiRienzo and members of the high school football team about what Rice's inspirational journey means to them. (Jan. 30, 2013) Videojournalist: Elizabeth Daza
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Baseball
- What would Rivera get Yankees for Christmas?
- Brewers' Braun 'deeply remorseful' for drug use
- Mariano Rivera supports A-Rod
- Jeter's Leaders make gift bags for needy kids
- Raw: A-Rod back at MLB to resume grievance
- Derek Jeter forming book imprint
- Scherzer, Kershaw Win Cy Young Awards
- Braves to build stadium that opens in 2017
- Yankees sponsor USO care packages
- ARod attorneys, MLB to appear in NY court
- Reggie: 1977 was 'too much'
- Boland & Lennon: State of the Yankees
- Cashman wants to keep Girardi, Cano
- LI Ducks help man fulfill dream
- 'Back in the Game' sneak peek
- Steve Delabar: 'An alien coming out of my arm'
- Harvey optimistic about elbow injury
- Mets visit firehouse that suffered 9/11 losses
- Vuvuzela replaced for 2014 World Cup US fans react to tough World Cup draw
- Marcus Browne to fight at Barclays Center Ex-NFL players on NY Super Bowl
- No charges for Heisman hopeful Jameis Winston Attorney: Winston 'satisfied' with investigation
- Raw: Smoke postpones NBA game in Mexico City What would Rivera get Yankees for Christmas?
- Malignaggi and Judah in Brooklyn showdown NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000
- Fight on: USC introduces Steve Sarkisian Iron Bowl stunner: Auburn fans relish big win
- HBO's new State of Play: Trophy Kids Fox returns to coach Broncos
- Brewers' Braun 'deeply remorseful' for drug use Raw: 3 Dead in Brazil World Cup stadium collapse
- Man: No fear trying to catch woman at stadium