Newsday's Al Iannazzone takes you inside the Knicks.
Inside the numbers of Knicks’ rout
Some stats off of last night’s 120-81 Knicks’ destruction of the Kings:
* The Knicks’ bench scored 82 points, the most in franchise history.
* Amar’e Stoudemire shot 10-for-10, and came up just short of tying the franchise record for makes without a miss in a game. Johnny Newman and Bernard King were 11-for-11.
* The Knicks shot 19-for-43 from three. The franchise record for three-pointers in a game is 20.
* Tyson Chandler grabbed 20 rebounds for the second consecutive game. The last Knick to do that was Marcus Camby, Dec. 8 and 11 of 2001.
* Carmelo Anthony had his franchise-record single-season streak of 31 consecutive games of at least 20 points snapped. He finished with a season-low tying nine.