New Rutgers basketball coach doesn't have degree
Rutgers University's official bio of new basketball coach Eddie Jordan says he graduated from the university in 1977. But the university registrar's office says the former NBA player and coach never received a degree from Rutgers.
More in College sports
- Goodell: 'Same Mistakes Can Never Be Repeated' Islanders open training camp
- Ex-manager sorry for breaking wife's strust Cardinals Coach: Player Arrest 'Worst Nightmare'
- South Side 1, Garden City 0 Derek Jeter Gatorade ad
- NFL Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested Panthers Remove Greg Hardy From Active Roster
- Vikings Teammate: 'I Don't Think It's Fair' Fantasy football: Inside draft day
- Nationals, Orioles, Clinch Division Titles Senator Ties NFL Tax Status to Redskins Name
- After Peterson Returns, Radisson Drops Vikings Braves Break Ground on New 'SunTrust Park'
- Garden City vs. Jericho Jets’ Mornhinweg takes timeout blame
- Mets play wheelchair baseball in Albertson Minnesota Vikings Reinstate Adrian Peterson
- Football Fans Bring College Flair to Weddings Giants players react to fourth-quarter collapse
- Football Fans Bring College Flare to Weddings Lawrence 21, Bethpage 15
- Massapequa 1, South Side 0 Peterson Case Creates New Crisis for NFL
- Ray Rice attends high school football game in New Rochelle Peterson Booked and Released From Texas Jail
- Fans React to Latest Charge Against NFL Player Freeport 36, Oceanside 26
- Longwood 49, Brentwood 0 Connetquot 41, Commack 12
- Ward Melville 10, Bay Shore 1 Attorney: Vikings Adrian Peterson Indicted
- Islanders rookies report to training camp Fans debate Rice scandal as Ravens play Steelers
- Rice a hot topic as Ravens host Steelers NOW President: Goodell must resign