1. Buccaneers: Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
Bucs listening to trade offers, but unless there's a blockbuster for multiple picks and possibly veteran players, they look ready to draft the Heisman Trophy winning quarterback to revive a moribund offense.
Latest NFL stories
2. Titans: Marcus Mariota, QB, OregonBig BoardNewsday's Big Board: Top 100 NFL draft prospectsInteractiveJets draft 2015: Pick or pass?VoteGiants draft 2015: Pick or pass?
This year's Heisman winner has been the subject of plenty of trade rumors, with the Chargers, Browns, Rams and Washington reportedly interested. Titans have expressed confidence in Zach Mettenberger, but Mariota might be too good to pass up, especially if the Titans don’t end up trading for Philip Rivers.
3. Jaguars: Dante Fowler, OLB, Florida
Jags can use the outside rush of Fowler for Gus Bradley's defense. Leonard Williams is another consideration, but tough to overlook Fowler's game-changing potential.
4. Raiders: Leonard, Williams DE, USC
A disruptive force along the defensive line is just what the Raiders can use, and Williams fits the need. Alabama wide receiver Amari Cooper is another consideration to give Derek Carr a big-time receiver.
5. Washington: Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson
There may be interest in Mariota or Winston, especially with coach Jay Gruden still not sold on Robert Griffin III. Beasley is a suitable replacement for Brian Orakpo, who signed with the Titans.
6. Jets: Bud Dupree, OLB, Kentucky
Todd Bowles can badly use a blue-chip outside pass rusher for his 3-4 defense, and Dupree is the best one on the board at this point.
7. Bears: Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
New GM Ryan Pace dealt Brandon Marshall to the Jets, so there's an opening for a big-time wide receiver to go with Alshon Jeffery.
8. Falcons: Shane Ray, DE, Missouri
Falcons need all sorts of help on defense, and Ray would be an immediate upgrade.
9. Giants:Brandon Scherff, T/G, Iowa
Versatile lineman can play multiple spots, which is just how the Giants like their offensive linemen. Jerry Reese could go defensive line, but Scherff is as risk-free as it gets here.
10. Rams: DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville
One of several elite receivers in the draft. The Rams also might consider West Virginia wideout Kevin White or Michigan State cornerback Trae Waynes.