1. TEXANS: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
Huge upside for the best pass-rushing prospect to come along in years. Says he can play outside linebacker in Texans' 3-4 scheme.
Latest NFL stories
2. RAMS: Greg Robinson, T, Auburn
Shades of Orlando Pace? The Rams certainly would benefit from the second coming of the former All-Pro left tackle.
3. JAGUARS: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
Johnny Football would make the Jaguars relevant for the first time since the Tom Coughlin playoff years.
4. BROWNS: Khalil Mack, LB, Buffalo
A perfect fit for Mike Pettine's defense. May be the most complete player in the draft.
5. RAIDERS: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
Raiders always have coveted speed, and Watkins fits that mold.
6. FALCONS: Jake Matthews, T, Texas A&M
Jake might turn out to be just as good as his Hall of Fame father, Bruce.
7. BUCCANEERS: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
Huge target would be a terrific complement to Vincent Jackson.
8. VIKINGS: Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
Vikings missed with Christian Ponder in a similar spot in 2012. Bortles' conventional style jibes with new coach Mike Zimmer's meat-and-potatoes offensive approach.
9. BILLS: Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
Basically a wide receiver in a tight end's body. Think Jimmy Graham or Tony Gonzalez.
10. LIONS: Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
Lions have needed help at corner for years. Don't have to look far for this fine defender.
11. TITANS: Anthony Barr, LB, UCLA
Titans could go corner or quarterback, too, but Barr's pass-rushing ability tough to pass up.
12. GIANTS: Zack Martin, G/T, Notre Dame
Versatile player just what the Giants are looking for in rebuilding their O-line.
13. RAMS: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
Safety has become a more valuable commodity in today's NFL, and Clinton-Dix is the best in this year's class.
14. BEARS: Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh
Bears lost Henry Melton in free agency to the Cowboys, so Donald's a natural fit.
15. STEELERS: Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
Steelers getting old in the secondary, so it's time for a makeover.
16. COWBOYS: Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
Hard hitter can help 'Boys on the back end, where they were brutal last year.
17. RAVENS: C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama
Another Ray Lewis? Maybe too much to ask, but the Ravens can use another dominating inside presence.
Jets signed free agent Eric Decker but still need a legit No. 1 target for Geno Smith/Michael Vick. Beckham is that guy.
19. DOLPHINS: Taylor Lewan, T, Michigan
May be a stretch to see Lewan fall this far, but if he does, Miami grabs him in a second.
20. CARDINALS: Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State
David Carr's brother would do well to join quarterback-friendly coach Bruce Arians.
21. PACKERS: Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio State
Packers need help at safety and depth at corner, but Shazier may be too good to pass up. Can help a front seven that needs an upgrade.
22. EAGLES: Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
Eagles still need to replace DeSean Jackson, but they also need to get much better in the secondary. Fuller looks good, although Jason Verrett is a possibility, too.
23. CHIEFS: Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
Andy Reid doesn't mind smallish receivers (he took Jackson when he was in Philly). So why not add another speedster to the Chiefs?
24. BENGALS: Dee Ford, DE, Auburn
Bengals lost Michael Johnson as a free agent to Bucs, so Ford fills an immediate need.
25. CHARGERS: Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
Chargers would benefit from Nix's inside push, especially since that's the best way to get at divisional nemesis Peyton Manning.
26. BROWNS: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
Plenty of criticism about Bridgewater, but hard to argue with the tape. He was terrific at Louisville, and the Browns would be far better off at quarterback if they can get him.
27. SAINTS: Marcus Martin, C, USC
Saints got a firsthand look at Martin in an individual workout. They liked what they saw.
28. PANTHERS: Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida
After dumping Steve Smith and seeing Brandon LaFell join the Patriots, Panthers have a glaring need at wideout.
29. PATRIOTS: Stephen Tuitt, DT, Notre Dame
Vince Wilfork isn't getting any younger, so Tuitt is a good fit for Bill Belichick's defense.
30. 49ERS: Marqise Lee, WR, USC
Anquan Boldin still productive, but time to look to the future for another big-time receiver to go with Michael Crabtree.
31. BRONCOS: Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
John Elway went crazy signing defensive players in free agency, but you never can have enough good pass rushers.
32. SEAHAWKS: Morgan Moses, T, Virginia
Seahawks saw RT Breno Giacomini go to the Jets, so Moses makes sense here. He and Russell Okung could be bookend tackles for years.