Giants playoff history
A look back at the Giants' 15 trips to the playoffs during the Super Bowl era.
- From collapses to Super Bowls Introduction
- Giants return to playoffs 1981-82
- Parcells starts turnaround 1984-85
- 'Da Bears 1985-86
- Super Bowl champs 1986-87
- Giants get flipped 1989-90
- Super Bowl XXV champs 1990-91
- LT, Simms end careers 1993-94
- Giants collapse in fourth 1997-98
- Crushed in Super Bowl XXXV 2000-01
- Trey Junkin and the collapse 2002-03
- Shutout 2005-06
- Last-second loss to Philly 2006-07
- The catch, the comeback, the 18-1 Patriots 2007-08
- Eagles send Giants home again 2008-09
- Giants trump Pats again 2011-12
Joe Morris (pictured) had a career year in the backfield, running for 21 touchdowns, to lead the Giants (10-6) to an NFC East title and spot in the postseason.
Wild Card: New York’s defense shut down Joe Montana (no touchdowns, one interception) en route to a 17-3 win.
Divisional: Um, ever hear of the “‘85 Bears”? Chicago beat the Giants, 21-0.
advertisement | advertise on newsday